Amanda is a Regional Makaton Tutor and enjoys delivering training to parents, carers and professionals supporting children that are using Makaton as part of their communication strategy.
To see her blog on the Makaton Charity website here:click here
Our Makaton workshops help develop better communication with your child, pupil, patient or customer.
All workshops are Makaton accredited and include:
- An introduction to Makaton – an overview tailored to your setting which includes 30 Makaton signs ( 10 are personalised) over a 90 minute workshop
- Makaton with Song – a lively 3 hour workshop aimed at Early Years covering 10 Nursery Rhymes including over 100 signs. Suitable for people with or without prior Makaton knowledge.
- Makaton for Parents/Carers – includes Beginners ( stages 1-4) and Follow Up (stages 5-8) workshops. Both workshops can be spread across 2 full or 4 half day sessions
- Makaton for Professionals – includes Foundation and Enhancement Workshops, which as above can both be split across 2 full or 4 half day sessions
- Makaton with Storytelling – a fun personalised workshop looking at the Makaton Charity resources and applying them along side reading and activities – for some more information click here
For a list of current workshops available please Click here
If you are interested in our Makaton workshops then please contact us to discuss: